1.What are the key dates for the Gulf Capital SME Awards 2017?
Entries open: March
2. Who can enter the Gulf Capital SME Awards?
Businesses with a valid trade license in the UAE and with a company turnover of less than 250m dhs and less than 250 employees.
3. Who can enter the Start-up Business of the Year?
Businesses which have been trading for less than 2 years and hold a valid trade license in the UAE, with a company turnover of less than 250m dhs and less than 250 employees. This is the only award which businesses younger than 2 years can enter.
4. Why enter?
5. How can I enter?
Please call Tahne on +971 (0) 4 818 0357 or email email@example.com to discuss your achievements and the entry process.
6. Who are the Judges of the Gulf Capital SME Awards?
7. What is the Judging Process?
The Gulf Capital SME Awards encompasses a 2-stage entry process:
8. How do I choose the best category for an entry?
Read the individual entry judging criteria and find the relevant category/ies for your business & contact us if you are not sure of the best fit.
9. May I enter more than one category?
Yes, there is no limit on the amount of categories you can enter
10. Is there a cost to enter?
No charge to enter the awards.